Why Auris Jewellery?
1. Jewelers and Piercers collaboration
On any stage of jewelry life - from developing the design to lifetime customer service while jewelry decorated your body - our principal directions are safety, convenience and individuality. So the main condition of why did Auris Jewellery appear was beginning of uneven collaboration of professional body piercers and jewelry metalwork artists.This union provides deep understanding of body jewelry requirements to AJSP handcrafters and designers, and it is crucial, because those requirements are significatly more stricted than ones for regular jewelry. Therefore, our team has obvious advantages comparing to brands which are focused on only one of those jewelry making aspects.
2. Biocompatible materials
Our gold is nickelfree and toxinfree. It will never cause skin irritation or allergic reaction. Instead of Nickel we use Platinum and white Rhodium plating for vibrant color of our White Gold. Also every jewelry is being covered with a special halvanic protective layer which protects jewelry from human body fluids and your body from possible metal emission. It all makes our alloys hypoallergenic and therefore it is safe to wear Auris Jewellery entire life, even during initial healing of fresh piercings. Our gold and diamonds are bloodfree. We understand how cruel this industry can be, and avoid low ethic components in our job.
3. Jewelry doesn't scratch your piercing inside
The base of jewelry is made in a way not to scratch or irritate inner part of jewelry with jewelry carat stump or external thread pattern. The post of jewelry which stays in a piercing channel is totally smooth, threading or other lock mechanisms are hidden inside.
4. Jewelry isn't easy going out eventually
We are drawing your special attention to our locks. We don't use harmful "butterfly" or other types of lock; prefering standard body piercing labret stud posts. When you are sick of hair rolling around those massive picky locks, or tired of avoiding those locks punching your neck while you sleep, or angry of those nostril nails, squirling off every second time you wash your face and fleeing deep into sink, you will never want to come back to those types of earrings. With labret stud you will forget about all that, because it is the best what piercing industry invented for body piercing and earrings during last half of century.
However same time we don't strict ourselves using only proved ways to do things and always looking for new engineering tricks and technology development. We always retouch oldschool and search for newschool. We aren't afraid to mix classics and exotics. Because of that, some our models are so complicated, that you can sleep calm and don't worry to see a chinese or other replicas companies copy of this complicated thing next day or even year.
6. Contribution to the future
And, after all, choosing Auris Jewellery, you support local Russian manufacturer, who supports safe body piercing industry, and all together we are rising high social standards in the sake of clean, light and honest future!
Gemstones in our jewelry
We allow only most beautiful and clean gems to enter our factory doors. We track all those features on each stage of creative and manufacturing process. Our jewellers have outstanding experience and unique skills, which allow us to reach perfect preciseness of manual work and don't forget about any small detail.
- Here you will find a chart with our gems which we almost always have in stock.
- If you know some exotic gem or shape you want and can't find it here, don't hesitate to ask our manager. Whole Auris team chases the difficulties with a smile on the way to make our style and your jewelry truly unique!
- We also have always in stock round diamonds up to 3mm - white (DIA), black (BKDIA) and champagne (CHDIA), some sapphires (SPH), rubies (RUB), emeralds (EMR).
Regular stones gemchart
Click on a picture to see a relevant fullsize gemchart.
Being fairly outstanding, Auris Jewellery also require special care. In order to make our jewelry providing your best sparkles and emotions for suggested period of time (eternally), we recommend to follow the next advices:
1. To keep metal and gems shining as during the very first day, deploy a habit to polish your jewelry regularly with a soft tissue coming with our jewelry.
2. The jewelry will give you better vibes if you clean it few times a month: :
* Put it into warm mild soap water for couple minutes, but don't keep it there longer.
* Gently scrub gems and metal with fingers. Don't use brushes - they can scratch the polished surface.
* Rinse jewelry with clean water and let it dry natural way.
3. If this delicate cleaning was not enough, contact a professional piercing shop you can trust (APP members map could be such) or find one in our website Shop Locator.
Professional body piercer knows how to clean jewelry best and not to break or scratch it.
4. In order to avoid metal surface or chip gemstones, carry your jewelry in a box you've bought it in, or in a special soft bag, separately from each other.
You can carry it in special boxes if they have proper fixage which doesn't allow jewelry to contact each other inside the box.
5. While using cosmetics or parfumes (especially heavily colored), and while getting procedures meant to use such, cover your jewelry to prevent chemicals lay down on the jewelry surface.
Attention! If your piercing is less than 1 year old, or looks not too well (irritated, red, itching, painy), get adviced by a professional body piercer before following steps 1,2 of this recommendation.
We are proud of the quality of our products and value the trust of our customers, therefore we offer an unlimited guarantee and support.
What does it mean and how does it work:
- If a material defect (for example, a change in the shade of metal, stone) or workmanship (for example, an unreliable fastener, a fallen stone) is detected during wear, and the jewelry was purchased in the aurisjewellery.com online store, it is necessary to prepare the product passport and contact our Customer Relations Department at email@example.com. Situations are examined individually, and we will select the most convenient and relevant solution.
- If there is a defect in the material (for example, a change in the shade of metal, stone) or workmanship (for example, an unreliable fastener, dropped stone) during wear, and the jewelry was purchased in a salon or store, which is our reseller, deliver the damaged jewelry and product passport to the place of purchase. If this is not possible, then contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- After receiving a damaged jewelry, Auris Jewellery technical experts will inspect it to determine if this is a warranty case, and the jeweller will check and evaluate the possibility of repair. Depending on the circumstances, product repair or replacement will be offered.
- If we establish that the damage is not caused by the defects in material and workmanship, but occurred as a result of an unforeseen incident, attempts to independently make changes to the product, non-compliance with care recommendations or normal wear (for example, bent and scratched metal), and the guarantee for these cases is not distributed, it will be possible to order paid repairs at Auris Jewellery workshop.